• Presentations: Food and Drug Law Institute (Oct 20, DC), and European Commission (Oct 23-24, Rome)

by John Spink • October 19, 2014 • Blog • 0 Comments

Attached you will find advance copies of my presentations at two separate conferences this week. I am honored to be invited to present to both of these organizations and to be on the agenda with such important and influential leaders. NOTE: The EU event will be streaming live and my presentation is Friday, October 24, at 8:40 to 9:30am US EST – see link below.

FDLI ffi blog V2 No30a DC and Rome

On October 20, 2014 I will be presenting “Food Fraud Prevention in the Food Safety Modernization Act” at the Food and Drug Law Institute (FDLI) Conference on Emerging Issues and New Frontiers for FDA Regulation  in Washington, DC. The objective of this event is to review emerging issues and to discuss the impact on future FDA regulations.

Presentation Link

EU/DG-SANCOffi V2 No30b DC and Rome

On October 24, 2014 I will be presenting “Vulnerability Assessment and Approaches to Food Fraud Prevention” at the European Commission Directorate General on Health and Consumers (DG-SANCO) Conference on Food Fraud  in Rome, Italy. The objective of this event is to present to the European Member States the definition of Food Fraud and the role of governments in prevention.

Presentation Link

Webcast Link 

• Thursday, October 23 – 14:30 to 17:00 Rome (8:30 to 11:00 EST)
    • Friday, October 24 – 9:30 to 16:40 Rome (3:30 to 10:40 EST)
    • Note: My panel is on Friday from 14:40 to 15:30 Rome (8:40 to 9:30 EST)

As I have done before, I will post a follow-up summary of the conferences. JWS.