- Spink, J, Keogh, J & Evans, BC (2016). Food Protection Strategies Including Food Safety, Food Defence, and Food Fraud – Review and Insights from the MPI New Zealand’s Food Protection Forum, Edito MSU Food Fraud Initiative Michigan State University, www.FoodFraud.msu.edu.
- Spink, J. and Moyer, DC. (2013) Understanding and Combating Food Fraud, Food Technology magazine, Volume 67, Number 1, pp 30-36.
- Moore, J, Spink, J, and Lipkus, M. (2012). Development and Application of a Database of Food Ingredient Fraud and Economically Motivated Adulteration from 1980 to 2010, Journal of Food Science, Volume 77 (Number 4), p. R118-R126.
- Spink, J, and Moyer, DC, (2011) Defining the Public Health Threat of Food Fraud, Journal of Food Science, Volume 75 (Number 9), p. 57-63.
- Spink, J (2011).The Challenge of Intellectual Property Enforcement for Agriculture Technology Transfers, Additives, Raw Materials, and Finished Goods against Product Fraud and Counterfeiters, Journal of Intellectual Property Rights, Volume 16, March 2011, p. 183-193.
View more refereed publications
- Spink, J. (2012). Anti-Counterfeit Countermeasure – Tactics to Strategies, Packaging World Magazine Online, 9/21/2012
- Spink, J. and Li, G., (2012), Chinese Anti-Counterfeit Efforts in China, Anti-Counterfeiting and Product Protection Program Backgrounder Series
- Spink, J. (2012). Tamper-Evident Packaging and Brand Protection, Packaging World Magazine, February, p. 21
- Spink, J. and Li, G., (2012), Chinese Anti-Counterfeit Efforts in China, Global Business Edge Review, Volume 6, Number 2, pp. 1-3, 2012
- Spink, J (2008). A strategy to combat economic food fraud, Packaging World Magazine, July, p. 29
View more non-refereed publications