This is an overview of the MSU Food Fraud Initiative (FFI) current course offerings. These are all public course offerings so please feel free to forward to your colleagues, customers, suppliers or even auditors.
- MOOC Courses (free, massive open online courses which are two, 2-hour webinars plus readings, discussion boards, and an assessment): Topics include Food Fraud Overview, Food Fraud Audit Guide, and Food Defense Audit Guide.
- Next Courses: Food Fraud Overview – OPEN and Food Fraud Audit Guide – OPEN
- Brochure for Food Fraud Audit Guide MOOC: http://foodfraud.msu.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/MKTG-Flyer-FF-Audit-MOOC-ALL-2018-v2.pdf
- Please feel free to forward to you colleagues, customers, suppliers or even auditors.
- Registration: http://foodfraud.msu.edu/mooc/
- Executive Education at MSU:
- Food Fraud Prevention Management – Sept 25-26 – REGISTRATION OPEN
- Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment Workshop – Sept 27-28- REGISTRATION OPEN
- Registration: https://commerce.cashnet.com/msu_3794
- Note: you may need to paste the link to your browser.
- Graduate Course/ Graduate Certificate in Food Fraud Prevention:
- Anti-Counterfeit and Product Protection (VM/PKG/CJ 840) – Opens May 14
- Packaging for Food Safety (VM/PKG 814) – Opens May 14
- Graduate Certificate: first complete the graduate courses
- Registration: http://foodfraud.msu.edu/resources/programs-courses/
Food Fraud MOOC Course List
Thank you for your interest in the Michigan State University Food Fraud Initiative Massive Open Online Courses.
The following is a list of currently available MOOCs (Massive Open Online Course) and registration links. Click on the desired course link (or copy and paste to your browser) to be taken to a registration page for the desired MOOC.
The Food Fraud Initiative teaches a variety of courses on campus such as the Food Fraud Business Management and Food Fraud Initial Screening courses. These courses can also be taught remotely at your location upon request. For more information, please contact the MSU Food Fraud Initiative at http://foodfraud.msu.edu
Currently available 2018 MOOC courses
- NEW! Food Defense Audit Guide MOOC, April 4 – May 2, 2018: https://canvas.instructure.com/enroll/A4MLCB
- NEW! Food Fraud Audit Guide MOOC, April 24 – May 22, 2018: https://canvas.instructure.com/enroll/EHE9AA
- Food Fraud Overview MOOC, May 8 – June 5, 2018: https://canvas.instructure.com/enroll/7B969D
- Food Fraud Audit Guide MOOC, August 8 – September 5, 2018: https://canvas.instructure.com/enroll/3JXLF7
- NEW! Food Defense Audit Guide MOOC, September 11 – October 9, 2018: https://canvas.instructure.com/enroll/3CC88C